******BOOK 2021 NOW!******.
Stay at an Irish cottage—your home away from home. Our Cottage Adventure is a self catering vacation based on a 7-night stay (or longer) in one of Ireland’s popular locations combined with a car rental. Properties vary from traditional style cottages to contemporary apartments and holiday homes in coastal, riverside or lakeshore settings.
A self catering property is a great way to savour Irish life. You set the pace— breakfast whenever you wish, eat in or eat out today—you decide. The family can feel totally ‘at home’ in their holiday setting. It is an ideal way to discover the magic of the Emerald Isle.
Choose from many different cottage locations including:
• Clare • Leitrim • Waterford • Cork • Kerry
• Meath • Wicklow • Mayo • Donegal • Dublin
- CHOOSE FROM MANY DIFFERENT PROPERTIES:
- Kilkee Bay Holiday Homes, Co. Clare
- Moore Bay Holiday Homes, Kilkee, Co. Clare
- Lakeside Holiday Homes, Killaloe, Co. Clare
- Spanish Cove Holiday Homes, Kilkee, Co. Clare
- Seacliff Holiday Homes, Dunmore East, Co. Waterford
- Forest Haven Holiday Homes, Dunmore East, Co. Waterford
- Pine Cove, Dunmore East, Co. Waterford
- The Waterfront Holiday Homes, Co. Leitrim
- Courtyard Cottages, Bettystown, Co. Meath
- Aughrim Holiday Village, Co. Wicklow
- Brittas Bay Village, Brittas Bay, Co. Wicklow
- Achill Sound Holiday Homes, Achill Island, Co. Mayo
- Seacrest Holiday Homes, Bundoran, Co. Donegal
- Crystal Fountain, Tralee, Co. Kerry
- Ballybunion Holiday Cottages, Ballybunion, Co. Kerry
- Grove Lodge Holiday Homes, Killorglin, Co. Kerry
- Glenbeg Point Holiday Homes, Co. Wexford
- Castle Quay Holiday Homes, Co. Cork
- And more!
- 7 day “ROYAL COVERAGE” self-drive standard car rental
- 7 day fully furnished holiday home/cottage rental
- Saturday to Saturday rentals (during high season)
- Touring map of Ireland
- Ireland Discount Booklet
- Service charges and local taxes