Irish Landmark Adventure
SAVE, SHARE and SUSTAIN
Since 1992, Irish Landmark has been saving some of Ireland’s most iconic buildings, and making them accessible to the wider community. Properties are restored sensitively, with a focus on best practices in conservation, as well as comfort for our guests. An Irish Landmark stay means you get all the character and historic elegance without sacrifice and modern convenience. Tell us what you’re looking for in holiday accommodation, and we’ll show you which of the 31 properties might suit your needs!
We have lighthouses and tower houses, along with schoolhouses, mews, gate lodges, and stately apartments, all sensitively restored for a truly memorable and unique stay!
• Ballealy Cottage • Barbican • Blackhead House • Blackhead Cutter • Drum Gatelodge • Helen's Tower • Magherintemple Lodge
• Triumphal Arch Lodge • Tullymurray House • Annaghmore Schoolhouse • Clomantagh Castle • Loop Head • Merrion Mews • Railway Crossing Cottage • Wicklow Lighthouse • Inchiquinn House • SJ Schooner & Clipper • Galley Head Lightkeeper's House
- 7 day "ROYAL COVERAGE" self-drive standard car rental
- Private, self-catered, historic landmark home for 2 to 7 nights
- Touring map of Ireland
- Ireland Discount Booklet
- Service charges and local taxes