Enjoy London’s famous monuments and marvel at the history of London’s modern masterpieces during your own custom city stay.
Towering high over the City of London, visit the magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral, see the world famous Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. As iconic an image of London as red telephone boxes and double-decker buses, the Changing of the Guard is a not to-be-missed royal feast of bearskin hats and red tunics. Journey to Tower Bridge which during its 1000 year history this impressive fortress has been a Royal Palace, prison, mint and even a zoo!
THE LONDON PASS
- Visit 80+ top sights and attractions — including The View from the Shard, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Windsor Castle and much more!
- Get your digital pass instantly — simply print your pass at home or use on your mobile device and you’re ready to enjoy London right away!
- Skip the queues — enjoy fast track entry at some of the busiest and most popular attractions in London
- Explore with ease — the pass includes a one-day hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus tour (choose from Golden Tours or Big Bus)
- Maximise your time — you’ll receive a free digital guidebook to help you plan your trip to London
- Get access to exclusive special offers at a range of restaurants and shops
- Save at least £20 per day on entry prices when you visit just three top attractions
- Buckingham Palace
- Big Ben
- London Eye
- Tower of London
- Hyde Park
- St Pauls Cathedral
- River Thames
- National Gallery
- Royal Museums Greenwich
- 3 Nights pre-booked accommodation in a 4★ London Hotel
- Full English breakfast daily
- 3 day London sightseeing pass; Visit 80+ top sights and attractions — including The View from the Shard, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Windsor Castle and much more!
- Hop on Hop off bus tour of London: Valid for a full day, buses depart every 15 minutes, see London’s top landmarks and attractions with over 60 stops on 5 different routes.
- Cruise on the River Thames
- City Guide & Map