London & Bath
Superb Roman remains, glorious Georgian architecture, spring water spas, and first-class shopping—the golden city of Bath has it all. Add in a few days in exciting London, and see it all on this fantastic city stay.
The Romans were really onto something when they built this gem of a city, and after just one visit you’ll be in love with it too. Enjoy 2 nights at the fabulous five-star Royal Crescent Hotel, located in the centre of arguably the world’s finest crescent, the hotel is a world unto itself. It combines the most elegant 18th century architectural detail with modern attention to detail, service & technology.
What could possibly be more decadent than Afternoon Tea in The Georgian Splendour of The Royal Crescent Hotel. A Flight of Champagne, fantastic World Teas sourced exclusively for you, beautiful Finger Sandwiches, delicate Cakes, Savouries and Bath’s best Scones and Buns; all within Bath’s most Iconic and Famous Hotel. Come and join us; Sit down and Relax into our Old World Heritage combined with New World Luxury. (Champagne not included in price. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.)
There’s nowhere in the world quite like London. This isn’t just another capital city; it’s a thriving metropolis with a unique personality formed by its iconic landmarks, centuries of history, world-class shopping and achingly cool fashion, arts and food scenes.
THE LONDON PASS
- Visit 80+ top sights and attractions — including The View from the Shard, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Windsor Castle and much more!
- Get your digital pass instantly — simply print your pass at home or use on your mobile device and you’re ready to enjoy London right away!
- Skip the queues — enjoy fast track entry at some of the busiest and most popular attractions in London
- Explore with ease — the pass includes a one-day hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus tour (choose from Golden Tours or Big Bus)
- Maximise your time — you’ll receive a free digital guidebook to help you plan your trip to London
- Get access to exclusive special offers at a range of restaurants and shops
- Save at least £20 per day on entry prices when you visit just three top attractions
- Roman Baths
- Jane Austen Centre
- Afternoon Tea
- Victoria Art Gallery
- Theatre Royal
- Bath Abbey
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Buckingham Palace
- Big Ben
- London Eye
- Tower of London
- St Pauls Cathedral
- Hyde Park
- River Thames
- 4 nights accommodation in a 4★ London Hotel
- 2 nights accommodation at the 5★ Royal Crescent Hotel in Bath
- Afternoon Tea in The Dower House Restaurant & Afternoon Tea Gardens
- Return rail transfer between the cities
- Hop-on/Hop-off sightseeing in London
- 3 Day London Sightseeing pass
- Cruise on the River Thames
- Full breakfast daily