London & Liverpool
With its unique attractions, exciting events, world class sport offerings, unrivalled musical heritage and famously warm welcomes, Liverpool is the ideal destination to visit and explore. With the largest collection of museums and galleries anywhere outside of the Capital, Liverpool’s culture and heritage are at the very heart of the city.
There’s nowhere in the world quite like London. This isn’t just another capital city; it’s a thriving metropolis with a unique personality formed by its iconic landmarks, centuries of history, world-class shopping and achingly cool fashion, arts and food scenes.
The Beatles Story: Welcome to the award-winning Beatles Story, the world’s largest permanent exhibition purely devoted to the lives and times of The Beatles. Located in the Fab Four’s hometown of Liverpool on the stunning UNESCO World heritage site at the Albert Dock, the Beatles Story takes visitors on an atmospheric journey through the lives, times, culture and music of The Beatles.
- Beatles Story
- Albert Dock
- Liverpool Cathedral
- Cavern Club
- Maritime Museum
- Buckingham Palace
- Big Ben
- London Eye
- Tower of London
- Hyde Park
- St Pauls Cathedral
- River Thames
- 4 nights accommodation in a 4★ London Hotel
- 2 nights accommodation at the 4★ Hard Days Night Hotel in Liverpool - the world’s only Beatles inspired hotel!
- The Beatles Story - the world’s largest permanent exhibition purely devoted to the lives and times of The Fab Four
- Return rail transfer between the cities
- The Original Tour - Hop on/Hop off sightseeing in London
- Cruise on the River Thames
- Full English breakfast daily