Travelling as part of a group is a wonderful way to experience a destination. That’s why RIT has a dedicated and experienced team that will assist you in planning the perfect tour of Ireland, Scotland, England or Wales.
There are many options available to you when booking a group tour, and here are just a few:
Hold space on a regularly scheduled RIT departure. You will be extended a preferred rate in addition to a per person savings of $50 off the brochure price.
If you have 26 guests or more, you may wish to take an entire RIT regularly scheduled departure at a preferred rate plus 1 free place (based on twin share).
If you wish to travel as a private group, we can help you create your own unique itinerary. Our team of specialists have been designing personalized group travel for close to 20 years and will work closely with you to put together that perfect, one of a kind experience.
Here are a few examples of specialty tours that we have had a the pleasure of planning and operating in the past:
· Travel with local personality/celebrity
· Family reunions/genealogy
· Religious Tours
· Club/Chamber of Commerce
· Incentive Travel
· Special Interest Tours featuring Whisky, Breweries, Gardens, Food, and Golf
Why do a group with RIT?
· Services on an experienced group specialist with expert knowledge of the destination
· Marketing and sales support throughout the process
· No currency fluctuations – all payments in your local currency
· Flexible groups terms & conditions including refundable deposit
· Free places for groups of 21 or more
If you would like to request a group quote or have an inquiry, please fill in the required information below and someone from our Groups Department will be in touch within 2 business days.