Exclusive tour with a MAX of 26 Passengers. We have secured accommodations at some of the finest hotels in Ireland and we guarantee a smaller group size to allow us into some truly signature & unique locations including 5 star hotels.
• 2 nights at the 5 star Culloden Estate & Spa in Belfast - the most prestigious luxury five star hotel in Northern Ireland
• 2 nights at deluxe Kilronan Castle in Roscommon, surrounded by over forty acres of breathtaking Irish scenery, lush green pastures, ancient forests and historical points of interest
• 1 night at the 4 star The Lodge at Ashford Castle in Cong
• 2 nights at the 5 star Powerscourt Hotel in Wicklow, Recently named Ireland's Leading hotel in 2016 & AA Hotel of the Year
This is truly one of the most luxurious, deluxe, first class coach tours we have ever offered.
With only 26 seats per departure, secure your spot today!
EARLY BOOKING BONUS!
Book by March 17, 2020 and SAVE $100 per person
A Cead Mile Failte to the Emerald Isle is extended on arrival Dublin airport by your driver/guide before a short drive takes us to the Man ‘O War traditional Irish pub. Afterwards we travel on to our hotel to relax and unwind before an early dinner.
Dinner/Overnight—Culloden Estate & Spa, Belfast
Belfast & Giant's Causeway
This morning we take the marine drive north past the "Green Glens of Antrim" to Ballycastle on the North Antrim Coast and visit the Giant’s Causeway. On our return to Belfast, enjoy a panoramic tour followed by some free time to explore the city, followed by a special evening meal at a local, buzzing, Belfast restaurant.
Dinner/Overnight— Culloden Estate & Spa, Belfast
After breakfast we start the day at the world famous Titanic Belfast. After a leisurely tour we head west towards the lovely town of Enniskillen before arriving at your luxurious castle accommodations for the next two nights.
Dinner/Overnight — Kilronan Castle, Roscommon
Sligo & Yeats Country
Today we visit the Mass Rock and Holy Well at Tobernalt before travelling on to Mullaghmore for views of Donegal Bay. In the afternoon we visit Parke’s Castle on the shores of Lough Gill, where we enjoy a magical cruise aboard "The Rose of Inishfree".
Dinner/Overnight—Kilronan Castle, Roscommon
Galway & Cong
After breakfast, we make our way to Galway—Europe's City of Culture for 2020—where we have a guided walking tour by a local expert. Next to Cong, location for the classic film The Quiet Man.
Dinner*/Overnight—The Lodge at Ashford Castle, Cong (NEW for 2020)
*Dinner will be at your own expense tonight, but you will be given a Dine Around Credit for Ashford Estate.
Cliffs of Moher & Killarney
We drive along the southern shores of Galway Bay via Ballyvaughan before traversing the Burren region of Clare. We view the mighty Cliffs of Moher that stretch for over 8 km above the Atlantic Ocean.
Dinner/Overnight—Great Southern Hotel, Killarney
Ring of Kerry
A leisurely tour around the Iveragh Peninsula reputed to be the most scenic 100-mile drive in Europe. Travel via Killorglin, Cahirciveen, Waterville on Ballinskelligs Bay and the quaint village of Sneem. Your evening is free to explore Killarney, always buzzing with events and festivals year round.
Overnight—Great Southern Hotel, Killarney
Blarney & Cork
Leaving Killarney for Waterford we travel over the Kerry Mountains to the village of Blarney. Enjoy a panoramic tour of Cork City including a stop in the English Market. This afternoon, a live music session at the Marine Bar.
Dinner/Overnight—Granville Hotel, Waterford
Wexford & Wicklow
This morning we head towards the south-east county of Wexford. In New Ross you will follow in the footsteps of a group of Famine emigrants as you board a replica of the sailing vessel Dunbrody at the quayside. This afternoon, a visit to Powerscourt House—voted one of the Top Ten Houses and Mansions Worldwide. Free time this afternoon to relax & unwind.
Overnight—Powerscourt Hotel Hotel & Spa, Wicklow
Dublin's 'Fair City'
A guided panoramic tour of Dublin’s famous streets, squares, magnificent buildings and beautiful public parks. Next, a visit to the Pearse Lyons Distillery for a tasting and tour. This afternoon is free for shopping or exploring Dublin on your own. Tonight, dinner and Irish music at the famous Johnnie Fox's.
Dinner/Overnight— Powerscourt Hotel Hotel & Spa, Wicklow
Your tour ends after a final hearty Irish breakfast in your hotel & a transfer back to Dublin Airport.
- Giant's Causeway
- Burren of Clare
- Cliffs of Moher
- Lakes of Killarney
- Ring of Kerry
- Transportation throughout by luxury touring coach
- Services of an experienced driver & local touring guide
- 10 nights accommodation in superior first class hotels
- All rooms ensuite
- 10 full Irish breakfasts in hotels
- 5 table d’hôte evening meals
- Farewell dinner & entertainment in Dublin
- Signature dinner at an award-winning, stylish Belfast restaurant
- Admissions to: Parke’s Castle, Cliffs of Moher & Atlantic Edge Exhibition, Dunbrody Famine Ship, Powerscourt House, Titanic Belfast, Giant's Causeway
- Light lunch in a traditional pub
- Tickets for Shannon Estuary ferry
- Music session at Marine Bar
- Tour and tasting at the Pearse Lyons Distillery in Dublin
- Baggage handling charges
- Walking tour of Galway with a local guide
- Dine around credit at Ashford Castle Estate
- River cruise along Lough Gill on the Rose of Innisfree